Accounting & Finance Manager (USA)
Our people are inspired by our unique culture, with a strong focus on the values equality, responsibility, and trust. From the first day at work, the input of each new employee is respected and everyone is treated as equal. Instead of seniority, our criteria for responsibility are ability and ambition. We do not believe in tasks or junior roles. We encourage people to pitch new initiatives and we provide them with the freedom they need to realize their personal growth ambitions. Finally, we believe that people are inclined to live up to their potential most when they are stimulated by trust in their abilities.
The growth of Prodrive Technologies has led to different facilities all over the world. In 2019 the new US headquarters was opened in the Boston area (Canton, MA).
Currently we are building our core team and are looking for a Financial Controller. In this role you will be one of our first Finance employees in the United States and responsible for all Financial activities.
Please note that Prodrive does not sponsor visa for this specific position.
Do you see yourself working as one of the first employees at Prodrive Technologies Inc.?
As Accounting & Finance Manager you are ultimately responsible for providing all controlling and accounting activities for our US entity. You will take care of debtor and creditor management, cash management, tax and legal services, assets and payroll administration. You will take care of the monthly closures and draw up the accompanying reports.
To successfully hold this position, an enormous passion, eagerness to learn and drive for Financial Control is a must.
If you’re looking for an independent Finance position, key to Prodrive’s success and with a high level responsibility, this is the position for you!
Apply as Accounting & Finance Manager (USA)
- • Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- • You are eager to learn, proactive, autonomous, able to act quickly between, and prioritize, tasks
- • Entrepreneurial spirit, good communication skills, accuracy, drive to succeed and a sense of responsibility are self-evident for you.
- • You are result driven, persuasive and structured;
- • You have the desire and drive to excel in your field of work;
- • A passion for technology.
- • Authorized to work in the US (for Boston/Canton Branch only)