Analog Design Engineer
Are you the eager, ambitious and promising analog electronics focused Electrical Engineer that we are looking for? Do you want to work in a young and dynamic environment? Do you want to work on challenging, multi-disciplinary projects in a high-tech environment? As Analog Electrical Engineer you are responsible for the development of the analogue circuits within high performance embedded computing platforms.
- Designing and qualifying the power delivery networks for high-end CPU’s, FPGAs etc.
- Single phase and multiphase DC/DC converters
- Selection of power components for power supplies
- Determine dynamic performance of the supply
- Ensure the path from supply to the device is suitable for the task
- Optimize for size, efficiency, cost, performance, temperature, etc.
- BSc / MSc In Electrical Engineering
- Analog electronics within embedded computing platforms
- A passion for technology is more important than experience
- The desire and drive to excel in your field of work
- Target platforms are: server boards, industrial computing (ATX and custom form factor), PCIe cards, PICMG related equipment (ATCA and AMC), etc
When you are able to prove that you are the perfect fit for our job, you will be rewarded in many ways: you will get the chance to develop yourself as a person, gain extensive knowledge and develop your career in multiple directions. Your development will be guaranteed by your personal development plan which will be reviewed regularly. Besides that, you will – naturally – be offered a market competitive salary and outstanding secondary conditions. Your salary growth is in line with your own professional development so it can grow fast and you will even get the opportunity to become a shareholder. All this at an employer that has achieved an average annual growth of 25% over the last 20 years!
There are only few companies in the world of technology which stand out. According to our customers Prodrive Technologies is one of them. Our company was founded in 1993 by technical professionals from the Eindhoven University of Technology. Since then every year Prodrive Technologies has shown a steep growth rate due to a very successful business concept in a young and dynamic organization (average age 28 years). Currently the total Prodrive Technologies organization consists of over 1.300 (1.100 FTE) employees which are highly skilled, highly motivated and focused on results.
Apply for Analog Design Engineer
Thank you for your application!
An e-mail has been sent with further information.