Boston category buyer
Boston category buyer
Prodrive Technologies’ mission is to create meaningful technologies that make the world work, by developing and manufacturing electronic and mechatronic solutions that we deliver to equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and original design manufacturers (ODMs), operating in semiconductor, automotive, energy and infrastructure, industrial and medical markets.
Our people are inspired by our unique culture, with a strong focus on the values equality, responsibility, and trust. From the first day at work, the input of each new employee is respected and everyone is treated as equal. Instead of seniority, our criteria for responsibility are ability and ambition. We do not believe in tasks or junior roles. We encourage people to pitch new initiatives and we provide them with the freedom they need to realize their personal growth ambitions. Finally, we believe that people are inclined to live up to their potential most when they are stimulated by trust in their abilities.
The growth of Prodrive Technologies has led to different facilities all over the world. In 2019 the new US headquarters was opened in the Boston area (Canton, MA). Currently we are building our core team and are looking for a Category Buyer. In this role you will be one of our first Buyers in the United States and responsible for setting the supply chain.
“Please note that Prodrive does not sponsor visa for this specific position”
Do you see yourself working as one of the first employees at Prodrive Technologies Inc. in Boston?
- Bachelor or Master degree, technical or business oriented
- Experience in technical (work or study) environment is preferred
- You are result driven, persuasive and structured
- You have the desire and drive to excel in your field of work
- Experience in purchasing is preferred
- A passion for technology
The Prodrive Technologies Mindset
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
0Employees, of which 1300 fulltime
0Annual growth over the last 20 years
0Average age of our employees
0The year Prodrive Technologies was founded
What we offer
- Perfect environment for people willing to take full responsibility in a project
- Unlimited growth opportunities and freedom in taking different roles in different projects
- We are open 24/7 and provide lunch, dinner and a company gym
- Young and dynamic culture
- Unlimited personal budget for training courses, classes or studies
- We keep management positions to a minimum, so there is virtually no hierarchy
- Create your future with your own personal development plan
- Tools and equipment such as an iPhone, iPad and laptop
- The flexibility to work wherever and how much you want
- Salary that grows with your performance
- Opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur in the company
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive
- 31 Holidays
- Money for retirement
- Distribution of profits
- We’ll take a look at your application as soon as possible.
- You will receive a link to Prodrive Technologies’ online aptitude test to see if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will set you up for a personal interview to ask you difficult questions about yourself. Afterwards, others will ask you some more difficult questions about your expertise. We will immediately decide if we will make you an offer after the interviews.
- When there’s enough time left, we will discuss employment conditions directly after the interviews.
- If you survived everything, only your signature stands between you and being a Prodriver.