Boston facility engineer
Boston facility engineer
Are you a person who is continuously looking for improvements and do you have a passion to set up, repair and maintain high-tech operational processes? In 2019 the new US headquarters was opened in the Boston area (Canton, MA). Currently we are building our core team and are looking for a Facility Engineer. In this role you will be the first Facility Engineer in the United States and responsible building and process related expansions and maintenance & repairs.
“Please note that Prodrive does not sponsor visa for this specific position”
In the role of Facility Engineer you are responsible for building and process related expansions and maintenance & repairs.
It is a broad role that includes amongst others:
Expansion [Overseeing and performing]:
• Responsible for design input and determining requirements
• Construction and installation of new systems such as: electrical, HVAC, Nitrogen, process exhaust, compressed air, data, etc...
Maintenance and repair [overseeing and performing]:
• Perform and coordinate building maintenance, improvements, and repairs
• Maintain and monitor MEP conformity
• Installing hardware and resolving problems (printers - scanners - laptops - office equipment - etc…)
• Installing personal hardware and resolving problems (iPhones - iPads)
- Licensed electrician
- Flexible for all kinds of activities.
- Being able to work in a structured and independent way with a focus on quality.
The Prodrive Technologies Mindset
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
0Employees, of which 1300 fulltime
0Annual growth over the last 20 years
0Average age of our employees
0The year Prodrive Technologies was founded
What we offer
- Perfect environment for people willing to take full responsibility in a project
- Unlimited personal budget for training courses, classes or studies
- Young and dynamic culture
- We’ll take a look at your application as soon as possible.
- You will receive a link to Prodrive Technologies’ online aptitude test to see if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will set you up for a personal interview to ask you difficult questions about yourself. Afterwards, others will ask you some more difficult questions about your expertise. We will immediately decide if we will make you an offer after the interviews.