Our vision for the future is a fully automated “lights out factory”, where all the production processes, quality control, logistics and supply chain are completely robotized and automated. Our factories operate all over the world, producing high-end mechatronic systems and electronics for a wide variety of markets (Automotive, Medical, Industry, IoT, High-End computing, etc.). As a Data Analyst you are part of the team which is responsible for the creation of this factory of the future.
You will work in an entrepreneurial manner and seek out opportunities to improve processes within the company in a data-driven manner. You understand what drives value in your domain of expertise; make relevant analyses and take action to improve processes. Having an in-house software development department means that you can rapidly bring your ideas into production and see the result of your work. Some examples of what you could be working on:
• Create the perfect quality feedback loop; imagine the product defect that was discovered by employees at the end of the production process could have already been found by evaluating data generated at the first production step instead of the last.
• Improve the Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) algorithms used in our in-house developed robotic systems to make sure product quality is always at its highest level.
Within Prodrive Technologies you can make a difference every day. You will be given responsibility from day one and the freedom and support to implement the best solution as you see fit. We value talent, passion, initiative and sound risk-taking and believe in seriously rewarding high-performing individuals and teams.
• BSc / MSc in any quantitative or engineering field (Econometrics, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, etc)
• Eager to learn about the manufacturing processes and systems
• Excellent analytical skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit and drive to succeed
• Competitive attitude and the need to constantly keep improving yourself
When you are able to prove that you are the perfect fit for our job, you will be rewarded in many ways: you will get the chance to develop yourself as a person, gain extensive knowledge and develop your career in multiple directions. Your development will be guaranteed by your personal development plan which will be reviewed regularly. Besides that, you will – naturally – be offered a market competitive salary and outstanding secondary conditions. Your salary growth is in line with your own professional development so it can grow fast and you will even get the opportunity to become a shareholder. All this at an employer that has achieved an average annual growth of 25% over the last 20 years!
There are only few companies in the world of technology which stand out. According to our customers Prodrive Technologies is one of them. Our company was founded in 1993 by technical professionals from the Eindhoven University of Technology. Since then every year Prodrive Technologies has shown a steep growth rate due to a very successful business concept in a young and dynamic organization (average age 28 years). Currently the total Prodrive Technologies organization consists of over 1.300 (1.100 FTE) employees which are highly skilled, highly motivated and focused on results.
Apply as Data Analyst
Thank you for your application!
An e-mail has been sent with further information.