As Data Scientist you are part of the team which is responsible for the creation of the factory of the future. Our dream is a fully automated “lights out factory*”. Our factories operate all over the world, producing high-end mechatronic systems and electronics for a wide variety of markets (Automotive, Medical, Industry, IoT, High-End computing, etc.).
As Data Scientist at Prodrive you have the possibility to switch easily between information from different departments and sites due to our own build information systems and structures. This enables you to move fast. Understand how these factories operate, pinpoint the improvement opportunities and develop statistical or predictive models to optimize our processes and production. Some examples:
- Create the perfect quality feedback loop; imagine the product defect that that has been discovered by employees at the end of the production process could’ve already been discovered by evaluating data generated at the first production step instead of the last.
- Improve the Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) algorithms used in our in-house developed robotic systems to make sure product quality is always at its highest level.
Within Prodrive Technologies you can make a difference every day. We look for people that have a personal interest in the latest technologies. You will be given responsibility from day one and the freedom and support to implement the best solution as you see fit. Prodrive Technologies is an early adopter when it comes to new technologies!
- BSc / MSc / PhD in any quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Econometrics, Physics, Bioinformatics)
- Strong software development skills
- Strong algorithmic skills
- You are fascinated by machine learning and have experience in analyzing large datasets and building predictive models for example by competing in Kaggle or TopCoder competitions or as part of your research project.
- Experience in parallel programming and distributed systems
- Experience with statistical and machine learning frameworks, e.g. tensorflow, scikit-learn, PyMC
- Experience with data visualization techniques and tools, e.g. t-SNE, plotly, Tableau
- You are curious, entrepreneurial and have the desire and drive to excel in your field of work
When you are able to prove that you are the perfect fit for our job, you will be rewarded in many ways: you will get the chance to develop yourself as a person, gain extensive knowledge and develop your career in multiple directions. Your development will be guaranteed by your personal development plan which will be reviewed regularly. Besides that, you will – naturally – be offered a market competitive salary and outstanding secondary conditions. Your salary growth is in line with your own professional development so it can grow fast and you will even get the opportunity to become a shareholder. All this at an employer that has achieved an average annual growth of 25% over the last 20 years!
There are only few companies in the world of technology which stand out. According to our customers Prodrive Technologies is one of them. Our company was founded in 1993 by technical professionals from the Eindhoven University of Technology. Since then every year Prodrive Technologies has shown a steep growth rate due to a very successful business concept in a young and dynamic organization (average age 28 years). Currently the total Prodrive Technologies organization consists of over 1.300 (1.100 FTE) employees which are highly skilled, highly motivated and focused on results.
Apply as Data Scientist
Thank you for your application!
An e-mail has been sent with further information.