Embedded software engineer
Embedded software engineer
At Prodrive Technologies, you can be working on the software that powers our in-house developed hardware. As Prodrive Technologies develops fully integrated solutions for our customers, we develop a broad range of low level and embedded software powering motion control, vision, robotics, computing and IOT. You can be involved in the entire design process, such as discussing requirements with our customers, writing specifications, conceptual and detailed designing, qualification and finally releasing for production. We are looking for software engineers with a strong affinity towards electronics, who are not afraid to open up a schematics document to customize software for our integrated solutions. If tuning your applications for different CPU/GPU/FPGA/Hybrid architectures, multi core/multi CPU and other optimization techniques is what interests you, join our team as an Embedded Software Engineer!
- BSc, BEng or MSc in Computer Science
- C/C++ for DSPs/MCUs at a low software level
- Implementing control loops and microcontrollers like ARM (Cortex-M) or TI C2000 etc.
The Prodrive Technologies Mindset
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
0Employees, of which 1300 fulltime
0Annual growth over the last 20 years
0Average age of our employees
0The year Prodrive Technologies was founded
What we offer
- Perfect environment for people willing to take full responsibility in a project
- Unlimited growth opportunities and freedom in taking different roles in different projects
- We are open 24/7 and provide lunch, dinner and a company gym
- Young and dynamic culture
- Unlimited personal budget for training courses, classes or studies
- We keep management positions to a minimum, so there is virtually no hierarchy
- Create your future with your own personal development plan
- Tools and equipment such as an iPhone, iPad and laptop
- The flexibility to work wherever and how much you want
- Salary that grows with your performance
- Opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur in the company
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive
- 31 Holidays
- Money for retirement
- Distribution of profits
- We’ll take a look at your application as soon as possible.
- You will receive a link to Prodrive Technologies’ online aptitude test to see if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will set you up for a personal interview to ask you difficult questions about yourself. Afterwards, others will ask you some more difficult questions about your expertise. We will immediately decide if we will make you an offer after the interviews.
- When there’s enough time left, we will discuss employment conditions directly after the interviews.
- If you survived everything, only your signature stands between you and being a Prodriver.