EV Charging - Compliance Lead
Do you want to be part of a world-class, young, enthusiastic, and energetic team? Do you want to help us shape the future of e-mobility, and are you willing to make a difference? Then you might be up for the job as our Compliance Lead for EV charging solutions!
We are Peblar by Prodrive Technologies
We believe in an emission-free world by making the world electric. Our goal is to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by making the most reliable chargers available for everyone.
What is the Challenge?
As a Compliance Lead at Peblar, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our EV chargers meet and exceed all relevant industry standards and regulatory requirements. You will collaborate closely with our system architects, development team, notified bodies, and other homologation partners, to ensure the highest level of compliance and reliability in our products.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to ensure compliance with industry standards, and international as well as local regulations applicable to our EV charging solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate compliance considerations into the design and development of new products.
- Stay ahead of new international regulations and standards related to electric vehicle charging systems, potentially by contributing to international standardization groups.
- Work closely with notified bodies to facilitate product certifications and approvals.
- Discuss and explain compliance-related topics with customers and their compliance teams.
- Develop and maintain compliance documentation and reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Take the lead for audits and inspections of manufacturing and development processes to guarantee and show adherence to the various standards and regulations.
Apply as EV Charging - Compliance Lead
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a related field.
Fluent in English verbally and in writing.
Affinity with EV charging product development and eagerness to understand the relationship between requirements and design considerations.
Experience or affinity with product testing to prove compliance.
Experience working with regulatory bodies and obtaining certifications for electronic products.
Over 2 years of experience in compliance engineering, preferably with electrical equipment/products in the electric vehicle charging or clean energy industry.
In-depth understanding of relevant standards and regulations (e.g. IEC, ISO) for EV charging systems.
Detail-oriented and critical thinker with a commitment to maintaining the highest standards of quality and compliance.
Experience with international standardization processes is a pre.
Willing to travel to notified bodies or international standardization meetings.