Are you a person who is continuously looking for improvements and do you have a passion to set up, repair and maintain high-tech operational processes?
In the role of Facility Engineer you are responsible for building and process related expansions and maintenance & repairs.
It is a broad role that includes amongst others:
Expansion [Overseeing and performing]:
• Responsible for design input and determining requirements
• Construction and installation of new systems such as: electrical, HVAC, Nitrogen, process exhaust, compressed air, data, etc...
Maintenance and repair [overseeing and performing]:
• Perform and coordinate building maintenance, improvements, and repairs
• Maintain and monitor MEP conformity
• Installing hardware and resolving problems (printers - scanners - laptops - office equipment - etc…)
• Installing personal hardware and resolving problems (iPhones - iPads)
Specifically for the Boston position
In 2019 the new US headquarters was opened in the Boston area (Canton, MA). Currently we are building our core team and are looking for a Facility Engineer. In this role you will be the first Facility Engineer in the United States and responsible building and process related expansions and maintenance & repairs.
“Please note that Prodrive does not sponsor visa for this specific position”
Apply as Facility engineer
- Licensed electrician
- Flexible for all kinds of activities.
- Being able to work in a structured and independent way with a focus on quality.
- Authorized to work in the US (for Boston/Canton Branch applicants only)