Are you the eager, ambitious and promising FPGA Engineer that we are looking for? Do you want to work in a young and dynamic environment? Do you want to work on challenging, multi-disciplinary projects in a high-tech environment? As FPGA Engineer you will be involved in the entire design process of high-tech electromechanical systems. You will use your technical knowledge about FPGAs to complete responsibilities such as writing specifications, discussions with our customers, designing, qualification and finally preparing the product for in-house production. As FPGA Engineer you will possess the knowledge or drive to learn:
- Skills to implement high-performance communication and processing architectures in the fields of high-end computing, data acquisition, video processing and others.
- Skills to implement and work with high-speed peripherals such as SRIO, PCIe,DisplayPort, 10GbE, DDR3/DDR4 memory controllers etc.
- Affinity to work with and discuss with hardware and software engineers on a technical level
- Linux skills and EDA tool skills (ModelSim, Precision) and in-depth knowledge of FPGA design flows of Xilinx / Altera.
- Implement DSP and control loop functions in hardware, such as defective pixel correction, signal filters,power amplifiers and motor control loops.
- Working with HLS (High Level Syntehsis)
- VHDL, C and scripting languages (tcl/tk, bash etc)
- BSc / MSc In Electrical Engineering
- Practical experience with FPGA design
- The desire and drive to excel in your field of work
- Experience is not required, a passion for technology is
When you are able to prove that you are the perfect fit for our job, you will be rewarded in many ways: you will get the chance to develop yourself as a person, gain extensive knowledge and develop your career in multiple directions. Your development will be guaranteed by your personal development plan which will be reviewed regularly. Besides that, you will – naturally – be offered a market competitive salary and outstanding secondary conditions. Your salary growth is in line with your own professional development so it can grow fast and you will even get the opportunity to become a shareholder. All this at an employer that has achieved an average annual growth of 25% over the last 20 years!
There are only few companies in the world of technology which stand out. According to our customers Prodrive Technologies is one of them. Our company was founded in 1993 by technical professionals from the Eindhoven University of Technology. Since then every year Prodrive Technologies has shown a steep growth rate due to a very successful business concept in a young and dynamic organization (average age 28 years). Currently the total Prodrive Technologies organization consists of over 1.300 (1.100 FTE) employees which are highly skilled, highly motivated and focused on results.
Apply as FPGA Engineer
Thank you for your application!
An e-mail has been sent with further information.