Project Lead External Events
As our Project Lead External Events, you will be responsible for planning and organizing all types of events. For 2022 we already want to exhibit on more than 25 international trade shows, from China to the US and everything in between. This can be Prodrive Technologies-owned events as well as the attendance of external exhibitions. You are aware of developments in the market in terms of industry-related exhibitions as well as virtual events. You organize all events with great attention to detail and you take financial- and time constraints into account. You need to carefully oversee all event happenings and have the ability to resolve problems quickly on an ad-hoc basis. This job role requires excellent organizational skills and great adaptability.
Planning and organizing all types of external international (virtual) events, shows and exhibitions, in line with the brand identity
Effectively engage with a broad set of internal partners across the organization amongst others, Sales, Marketing and Facilities.
Initiating activities and coordinating the presentation of Prodrive Technologies' portfolio of products and services
Managing all pre-event planning, logistics, and managing post-event evaluations
Researching new event and exhibition possibilities
Apply as Project Lead External Events
- Higher vocational education (HBO) with at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in event management (exhibitions & virtual events)
- You are social, representative, creative and your enthusiasm inspires people
- You enjoy working in a team, are effective at planning and organizing, and are result-focused
- Excellent in spoken and written English
- Availability of 32-40 hours per week
- Availability to travel