Quality Assurance Engineer
Are you analytic, critical, and steadfast? The Quality Assurance Engineer is a crucial role within our organization. As a key player throughout our complete product life cycle (from sales to development to series production) you act as the consciousness of our organization. You are in the middle of our organization assuring that we attain a quality level that matches our customer’s expectations. As you fulfil this role you inspire teams to take their responsibilities and continually find ways to improve our way of working.
You will be working with demanding customers that are active in automotive, medical, and industrial markets. Your challenge is to align our organization with the customer expectations in order to obtain effective and efficient results. You desire to become an expert on quality management methodologies, standards, and tools.
Besides working on an unmatched quality performance for specific accounts and projects, you also play a role in the continual improvement of the organization. By identifying key areas of improvement and having complete responsibility you have the possibilities and freedom to influence the performance of the complete organization.
Your responsibilities include:
- Leading discussions on quality assurance with internal and external stakeholders
- Leading company-wide quality improvement trajectories
- Supporting sales, development, and life cycle teams in obtaining the right result
- Guarding the execution and effectiveness of our business processes
- Supporting in product or process design decisions
- Guarding manufacturability, testability, and serviceability in design phase (i.e. quality, safety)
- Manage supplier quality (i.e. auditing, monitoring, incoming inspections, and improvement)
- Auditing of systems, processes, and products
- Supporting problem solving , and root cause analysis
- Performing statistical analysis (e.g. SPC and MSA)
- Supporting risk management activities (e.g. Failure Mode and Effect Analysis)
- Bachelor or Master in Electronics / Mechatronics / Industrial Engineering or similar
- Ability to motivate and convince people
- Team player that is able to act independently
- Strong communicator
- Analytic and critical
- a passion for technology
When you are able to prove that you are the perfect fit for our job, you will be rewarded in many ways: you will get the chance to develop yourself as a person, gain extensive knowledge and develop your career in multiple directions. Your development will be guaranteed by your personal development plan which will be reviewed regularly. Besides that, you will – naturally – be offered a market competitive salary and outstanding secondary conditions. Your salary growth is in line with your own professional development so it can grow fast and you will even get the opportunity to become a shareholder. All this at an employer that has achieved an average annual growth of 25% over the last 20 years!
There are only few companies in the world of technology which stand out. According to our customers Prodrive Technologies is one of them. Our company was founded in 1993 by technical professionals from the Eindhoven University of Technology. Since then every year Prodrive Technologies has shown a steep growth rate due to a very successful business concept in a young and dynamic organization (average age 28 years). Currently the total Prodrive Technologies organization consists of over 1.300 (1.100 FTE) employees which are highly skilled, highly motivated and focused on results.
Apply for Quality Assurance Engineer
Thank you for your application!
An e-mail has been sent with further information.