The Netherlands - Eindhoven |
At Prodrive Technologies, you can work on state-of-the-art Front-end, Back-end and Embedded software. We develop web and mobile applications for internal processes (e.g. MES, CRM, SRM, HR applications) and applications for our external customers. Furthermore, we develop software for a wide variety of markets and products such as automotive products, cameras, computing racks, motion control, robotics or automated guided vehicles. You can be involved in the entire design process, such as discussing requirements with our customers, writing specifications, conceptual and detailed designing, qualification and finally releasing for production. Within Prodrive Technologies you can make a difference every day. We look for people that have a personal interest in the latest technologies. You have the freedom to design with the programming language or technology you prefer. Prodrive Technologies is an early adopter when it comes to new technologies!
- BSc, BEng or MSc in Computer Science
- For Front-end: ASP.NET, .NET, C#, TypeScript, HTML, LESS/CSS and WPF
- For Back-end: .NET, C#, F#, SQL and WCF
- For Embedded: C/C++ for DSPs/MCUs at a low software level, implementing control loops and microcontrollers like ARM (Cortex-M) or TI C2000 etc.
The Prodrive Technologies Mindset
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
0Employees, of which 1300 fulltime
0Annual growth over the last 20 years
0Average age of our employees
0The year Prodrive Technologies was founded
What we offer
- Perfect environment for people willing to take full responsibility in a project
- Unlimited growth opportunities and freedom in taking different roles in different projects
- We are open 24/7 and provide lunch, dinner and a company gym
- Young and dynamic culture
- Unlimited personal budget for training courses, classes or studies
- We keep management positions to a minimum, so there is virtually no hierarchy
- Create your future with your own personal development plan
- Tools and equipment such as an iPhone, iPad and laptop
- The flexibility to work wherever and how much you want
- Salary that grows with your performance
- Opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur in the company
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive
- 31 Holidays
- Money for retirement
- Distribution of profits
- We’ll take a look at your application as soon as possible.
- You will receive a link to Prodrive Technologies’ online aptitude test to see if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will set you up for a personal interview to ask you difficult questions about yourself. Afterwards, others will ask you some more difficult questions about your expertise. We will immediately decide if we will make you an offer after the interviews.
- When there’s enough time left, we will discuss employment conditions directly after the interviews.
- If you survived everything, only your signature stands between you and being a Prodriver.