The Netherlands - Eindhoven | USA - Boston |
As a system architect you are technical end-responsible for the product design. Based on the requirements, the system architect creates a balanced system design by defining product internal and external interfaces and behaviors together with other lead-engineers based on feasibility, cost, manufacturability, testability, etc. In the detailed design phase of the project, the system architect continuously keeps the holistic view on the system during reviews and daily discussions with team-members. The system architect identifies risks and defines actions to mitigate these risks within the project. Together with the project manager, the system architect is the main point of contact with the customer to discuss the technical challenges encountered during the design.
- BSc, BEng, MSc or PhD in engineering
- Social and communication skills to work with colleagues and being customer-oriented
- Conceptual thinker with a creative mind
- Heart for technology and engineering background
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to keep the helicopter view
- Good language and documenting skills
- Pragmatism to handle conflicting requirements and combine challenging wishes of the customer to a manufacturable and cost-effective product
- Critical attitude
- Preferably a multidisciplinary interest and broad knowledge
- Decisive, ability to make high level design choices
- Strong communication skills
The Prodrive Technologies Mindset
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
0Employees, of which 1300 fulltime
0Annual growth over the last 20 years
0Average age of our employees
0The year Prodrive Technologies was founded
What we offer
- Perfect environment for people willing to take full responsibility in a project
- Unlimited growth opportunities and freedom in taking different roles in different projects
- We are open 24/7 and provide lunch, dinner and a company gym
- Young and dynamic culture
- Unlimited personal budget for training courses, classes or studies
- We keep management positions to a minimum, so there is virtually no hierarchy
- Create your future with your own personal development plan
- Tools and equipment such as an iPhone, iPad and laptop
- The flexibility to work wherever and how much you want
- Salary that grows with your performance
- Opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur in the company
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive
- 31 Holidays
- Money for retirement
- Distribution of profits
- We’ll take a look at your application as soon as possible.
- You will receive a link to Prodrive Technologies’ online aptitude test to see if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will set you up for a personal interview to ask you difficult questions about yourself. Afterwards, others will ask you some more difficult questions about your expertise. We will immediately decide if we will make you an offer after the interviews.
- When there’s enough time left, we will discuss employment conditions directly after the interviews.
- If you survived everything, only your signature stands between you and being a Prodriver.