Test development architect
Test development architect
Your responsibility as a test architect is to specify the test strategy and develop advanced test set-ups. We build our test set-ups in-house. You are involved in more multidisciplinary projects at the same time in different phases. In these phases you will have different activities, such as setting up requirements with (internal) customers, specifying the strategy, creating the architecture of the tests, designing the hardware and software with a team, validating your tests and implementing the tests in our high-end production lines.
These activities need to be achieved with your customers and internal stakeholders. To achieve this, you need to interact a lot with different engineers from development, test and service. You work with our high-end production platforms for white-box in-circuit and black-box functional testing, which are all developed in-house.
The development of new test benches and test codes lies within your responsibilities. Whether the Device Under Test is an automotive power convert or consumer IoT device, you connect product design using Design For Manufacturing and Design For Test to a high quality product.
- The desire to drive to excel in your field of work
- BSc. Or MSc. Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or affiliated studies
- Experience in or affinity with electronics and programming in C, C++
- Analytical skills
- Relevant work-experience is not required
- Practical way of thinking
The Prodrive Technologies Mindset
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
0Employees, of which 1300 fulltime
0Annual growth over the last 20 years
0Average age of our employees
0The year Prodrive Technologies was founded
What we offer
- Perfect environment for people willing to take full responsibility in a project
- Unlimited growth opportunities and freedom in taking different roles in different projects
- We are open 24/7 and provide lunch, dinner and a company gym
- Young and dynamic culture
- Unlimited personal budget for training courses, classes or studies
- We keep management positions to a minimum, so there is virtually no hierarchy
- Create your future with your own personal development plan
- Tools and equipment such as an iPhone, iPad and laptop
- The flexibility to work wherever and how much you want
- Salary that grows with your performance
- Opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur in the company
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive
- 31 Holidays
- Money for retirement
- Distribution of profits
- We’ll take a look at your application as soon as possible.
- You will receive a link to Prodrive Technologies’ online aptitude test to see if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will set you up for a personal interview to ask you difficult questions about yourself. Afterwards, others will ask you some more difficult questions about your expertise. We will immediately decide if we will make you an offer after the interviews.
- When there’s enough time left, we will discuss employment conditions directly after the interviews.
- If you survived everything, only your signature stands between you and being a Prodriver.