Logistics Market Lead
Are you a supply chain expert who is data-driven, pro-active, and crazy about technologies that make the world work? Then look no further because we at Prodrive Technologies are currently hiring for a Logistics Market Lead, which may just be the right next step for you.
The Logistics Market Lead is responsible to drive our logistical performance towards excellence by working closely with both internal and external customers. We are operating within five dynamic markets (Semicon, Mobility, Industrial, Energy and Infrastructure) and you would be responsible for one of these markets.
As the Logistics Market Lead, you will be making strategical and tactical decisions which ensure the timely delivery of our high-tech products. You will lead a team of demand planners who will work with you in achieving the logistical goals. Additionally, you will be involved with optimizing resource planning parameters, and managing inventory levels.
• Manage the logistical performance of all customers within a specific market.
• Manage logistical contracts and set actions to match the supply chain towards the agreements.
• Develop and maintain relationships with customers.
• Collaborate with Account Management, R&D and operations teams to ensure customer needs are met.
• Lead a team of demand planners and provide guidance and support as needed.
• Monitor and analyze market trends and adjust strategies as needed.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply as Logistics Market Lead
Minimum of 5 years of experience in supply chain management.
Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, logistics, or a related field.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to lead a team and motivate others to achieve goals.
Experience with ERP Systems (preferably SAP)
Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.