If you are enthusiastic about driving positive change and eager to shape the future of technology in a dynamic, international environment, we invite you to join our Research and Development team.
We are Prodrive Technologies
We are dedicated to creating meaningful technologies that make the world work. Through our innovative solutions, we contribute to building a future where everyone can thrive, resources are optimized, and connectivity brings people together.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced and proactive Project Manager to join our Embedded Computing Systems division. As a Project Manager, you play a pivotal role in steering the success of projects from inception to completion. You bear the final responsibility for project success, maintaining a comprehensive overview of progress and ensuring teams have the necessary resources to deliver high-quality results according to the project schedule.
- Take control in leading and managing embedded computing systems projects, overseeing the entire project lifecycle.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including hardware and software engineers, designers, and quality assurance specialists.
- Collect and analyze project requirements, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of objectives and deliverables.
- Identify and proactively manage project risks, developing improvement strategies for successful project outcomes.
- Efficiently allocate human and technical resources to maximize project efficiency and meet targets.
- Manage project budgets, track expenditures, and provide regular financial updates to stakeholders.
- Regularly engage with Prodrive management and clients, participating in meetings to discuss progress, issues, and potential solutions.
Apply as Project Manager
BSc, BEng, or MSc in Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronic, Industrial Engineering, or Physics.
Strong understanding of embedded computing systems and technologies.
Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Being decisive, a relationship-builder, and pragmatic.
Authorized to work in the US (for Boston/Canton Branch applicants only)