Prodrive Technologies Asset Management
The Prodrive Technologies Asset Management program is a rugged, IP69K rated, IoT smart antenna that utilizes the cloud to present a one-stop solution to enable easy, low-cost and fast integration of wireless asset management in your company’s business strategy.
This smart antenna package features a discrete and reliable hardware solution, connectivity management, mobile data plans, and data gateway. It is capable of tracking, monitoring, and collecting any desired data from the asset. The data gathered from assets using the Asset Management program is then available to optimize all areas of your business.
Integration and Applications
By plugging in the Prodrive hardware to the CAN interface available on your assets, the asset is connected to a cloud system that can be used to, for example, check asset status and usage, or perform remote software updates to the asset. All of this with the target of reducing the cost of operation and maximizing usage of the assets. The smart antenna is primarily designed for industrial data collection and acquisition of both fixed and mobile assets.
The product is highly versatile and can be used in anything from large construction equipment to power tools. Examples of application of the asset management program are vehicle fleets, trucks, generators, refrigeration units and underground garbage disposal containers. Countless data points such as telemetry, usage, GPS, inputs and outputs, and other asset specific information are then available for analysis and optimization.
- CAN interface
- Support for cellular data network (2G/3G/4G) across the globe
- WLAN 2,4 and 5GHz
- Bluetooth BLE
- GPS positioning
- Internal antennas
- Onboard MIM
- Data buffer
- IP69K enclosure with a single connector
- Worldwide certification in progress
- Vehicle protections such as load dump
- Designed for harsh environments
- Remote enabling/disabling asset management or updating management level
Mobile Data Plans
- Low cost world wide data plans according to your needs
- One-stop retrieval of data
- Depending on cyber security needs, data can be fully encrypted