Prodrive Technologies’ Ethernet Switch Blade (PESB) provides flexible, high speed, non-blocking Ethernet switching in a PICMG3.0 AdvancedTCA blade. Its standards-based and comprehensive software package allows for quick and seamless integration within any off-the-shelf available AdvancedTCA application.
Prodrive Technologies’ PESB family of ATCA switching products all support a PICMG 3.0 compliant base interface (1000BASE-T) and PICMG 3.1 compliant fabric interface. It is an open and modular switching platform, providing system- and network architects with best performance and value for designing high Availability, Reliability and Serviceability (RAS) systems in the AdvancedTCA orm factor.
The AdvancedTCA form factor with its reliable backplane architecture facilitates the data plane, control plane and management plane. This architecture allows for more dependable and separated applications and therefore ensures system uptime.
The non-blocking data plane offers up to 640Gbps bandwidth, aggregated from IEEE 802.3 Ethernet channels, running at 1Gbps, 10Gbps or 40Gbps. Out-of-band Ethernet connectivity at 1Gbps is ensured for all node blades connected via the backplane. Bare metal provisioning is supported, based on open source standards.
AdvancedTCA compliant multi-layer Ethernet switch
- Up to 640 Gigabit per second switching capacity
- Rich feature set, Broadcom Trident+ based
- Non-blocking L2/L3 switching
- 4K VLAN support
- 9MB packet buffer memory
- Dual-star, dual-dual-star and full-mesh topologies
- Up to 13x 40GBASE-KR4 fabric channels
- Up to 13x 10GBASE-KR fabric channels
- Up to 13x 10GBASE-KX4 fabric channels
- Up to 13x 10/100/1000BASE-T base channels
- Front connectivity (QSFP+, SFP+)
- Dual-core management CPU
- Front Gigabit Ethernet
- Intelligent Platform Management Controller
- Based on Pigeon Point IPM R2.0.0 design
- Supports IPMI-over-LAN
- Supports secure IPMI v2.0 (RMCP+)
- PICMG 3.0 / 3.1 compliant
- NEBS, ETSI compliant
- ROHS, WEEE compliant
- Up to 7 years warranty