Prodrive Technologies delivers products, solutions and value-added services in electronic, mechatronic and mechanical manufacturing. Prodrive’s customers include original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and original design manufacturers (ODMs), operating in semiconductor, automotive, energy and infrastructure, industrial and medical markets. Prodrive invests heavily in R&D (20% of yearly turn-over) and because of this strong innovation power Prodrive is now considered a key contributor in the future of the electric car and the automotive industry in general.
Prodrive Technologies is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. As a result of this continuous growth our supply chain is expanding and becoming more complex, while at the same time our market leading clients get more and more demanding. To ensure that our procurement department keeps up with the highest standards we are looking to strengthen our team with a driven and proactive Category Manager.
As Category Manager you are end-to-end responsible for the performance of your own purchasing category. General categories are: Electronics, Electromechanics, Mechanics, Modules, PCB, Services and Non-Product-Related. Your responsibilities in this internationally oriented position (Son, Suzhou, Boston) include:
- Determining and executing the strategy for your category;
- Managing your own set of suppliers and manufacturers;
- Sourcing of highly complex and innovative technologies;
- Selection of new (inter)national suppliers;
- Negotiating long-term, strategic agreements, maximizing the supplier/manufacturer added value to Prodrive Technologies;
- Maintaining the relationship with your suppliers and regularly evaluate their performance.
- Executing strong contract management, making sure suppliers fulfil their commercial and contractual commitments.
- Expanding global collaborations with suppliers, e.g. by translating local to global agreements;
- Possibility to be involved in improvement projects, e.g. integration of the mutual supply chain processes.
If you’re looking for an independent purchasing position, key to Prodrive’s and our customers’ success and with a high spend responsibility, this is the position for you!
- Bachelor or Master degree, technical or business oriented;
- Experience in technical (work or study) environment is preferred;
- You are result driven, persuasive and structured;
- You have the desire and drive to excel in your field of work;
- Experience in purchasing is preferred;
- a passion for technology.
Apply for Category Manager