Our vision for the future is a fully automated “lights out factory”, where all the production processes, quality control, logistics and supply chain are completely robotized and automated. Our factories operate all over the world, producing high-end mechatronic systems and electronics for a wide variety of markets (Automotive, Medical, Industry, IoT, High-End computing, etc.). As a Data Analyst you are part of the team which is responsible for the creation of this factory of the future.
You will work in an entrepreneurial manner and seek out opportunities to improve processes within the company in a data-driven manner. You understand what drives value in your domain of expertise; make relevant analyses and take action to improve processes. Having an in-house software development department means that you can rapidly bring your ideas into production and see the result of your work. Some examples of what you could be working on:
• Create the perfect quality feedback loop; imagine the product defect that was discovered by employees at the end of the production process could have already been found by evaluating data generated at the first production step instead of the last.
• Improve the Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) algorithms used in our in-house developed robotic systems to make sure product quality is always at its highest level.
Within Prodrive Technologies you can make a difference every day. You will be given responsibility from day one and the freedom and support to implement the best solution as you see fit. We value talent, passion, initiative and sound risk-taking and believe in seriously rewarding high-performing individuals and teams.
• BSc / MSc in any quantitative or engineering field (Econometrics, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, etc)
• Eager to learn about the manufacturing processes and systems
• Excellent analytical skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit and drive to succeed
• Competitive attitude and the need to constantly keep improving yourself
Apply as Data Analyst