The day usually starts with a cup of coffee and making a schedule for myself on what to do for that day. The key with this is to not plan too much or things that seem impossible but rather are challenging.
When I have a clear view of the planning of the day, I check my schedule for meetings that are of interest and the mail. After that, I start on the tasks that are planned for the day. When I’m stuck on something or uncertain, I can contact other people working on similar projects on how they solved it and gather new ideas.
Once a week I also have a meeting with the team that I work in, here I present the progress of my project and things I’m stuck on. While also discussing the goals of the upcoming week.
I really like this approach; it gives me the responsibility to plan what to do and gives me a grip on how the project goes. This also means that I carry responsibility for what is discussed and gives me something to be proud of.
There are a million projects with even more ideas at Prodrive, there will always be something interesting for you to do.
Application software engineer profile
ASP，NET， .NET, c#， f#， SQL, TypeScript, HTML, LESS/CSS和WPF
Pros and cons
You are treated like a full member of the team from day 1
You will have to take the initiative if you want to get something done
- Perfect environment for people willing to take full responsibility in a project
- Unlimited growth opportunities and freedom in taking different roles in different projects
- We are open 24/7 and provide lunch, dinner and a company gym
- Young and dynamic culture
- Unlimited personal budget for training courses, classes or studies
- We keep management positions to a minimum, so there is virtually no hierarchy
- Create your future with your own personal development plan
- Tools and equipment such as an iPhone, iPad and laptop
- The flexibility to work wherever and how much you want
- Salary that grows with your performance
- Opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur in the company
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive
- 31 Holidays
- Money for retirement
- Distribution of profits
- We’ll take a look at your application
- Aptitude test
- Employment conditions