EV Charging - Business Development Manager
Do you want to be part of a world-class team building a new business unit within Prodrive Technologies? Do you want to help us shape E-mobility’s future, and are you willing to make a difference? Then you might be up for the job as our Business Development Manager!
We are Prodrive Technologies New Energies (PTNE)
We believe in an emission-free world by making the world electric. Our goal is to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by making the most reliable chargers available for everyone.
What is the Challenge?
As Business Development Manager within PTNE you will create and expand our business line in EV Charging Solutions, further strengthening the current market position, and identifying trends and developments. You will think with the customers about challenges and translate them into suitable solutions within our area of expertise.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction,
- conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs,
- arrange business meetings with prospective clients,
- build long-term relationships with new customers,
- keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
What We Offer
- Flexibility, trust, and freedom to take responsibility
- Unlimited budget for self-development
- Opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur in the company
- Profit share
- Salary that grows with your performance
- 100% paid pension plan
- A free lunch and dinner every day
- Company gym open 24/7 with yoga classes and spinning
- Overtime hours
Apply for the job, meet with us, and see for yourself what else we can offer!
Building together Prodrive Technologies New Energies contributes to a better world!
申请 EV Charging - Business Development Manager
Bachelor/Master's degree in business administration or similar
Experience in developing new businesses and a network within industrial automation
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably other European languages
In-depth knowledge or willingness to quickly acquire extensive knowledge of the electric mobility sector.