EV Charging - Sales Engineer
Do you want to be part of world-class, young, enthusiastic, and energetic team? Do you want to help us to shape the future of E-mobility, and are you willing to make a difference? Then you might be up for the job as our Sales Engineer for EV Charging solutions!
We are Peblar by Prodrive Technologies
We believe in an emission-free world by making the world electric. Our goal is to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by making the most reliable chargers available for everyone.
What is the Challenge?
As a Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for driving sales revenue by providing technical solutions to our customers. You will work closely with the sales team to identify customer needs and offer product solutions that meet those needs. You are responsible for translating these requirements to the technical team. You will be the primary technical point of contact for customers throughout the sales process.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Develop technical expertise on charging products and services,
- Provide technical support to customers during the onboarding process for new sales,
- Respond to technical inquiries (e.g., tenders) and provide solutions to customer problems,
- Manage the technical aspects of the sales process, including product configuration and integration,
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations for customers,
- Prepare and deliver technical proposals and presentations to the EV charging development team.
What We Offer
- Flexibility, trust, and freedom to take responsibility
- Unlimited budget for self-development
- Opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur in the company
- Profit share
- Salary that grows with your performance
- 100% paid pension plan
- A free lunch and dinner every day
- Company gym open 24/7 with yoga classes and spinning
- Overtime hours
Apply for the job, meet with us, and see for yourself what else we can offer!
Building together Peblar by Prodrive Technologies contributes to a better world!
申请 EV Charging - Sales Engineer
Bachelor’s degree in engineering,
You have strong communication skills with customers and project team members,
You have a high-level overview of the product and system engineering capabilities,
You understand multiple disciplines on a conceptual level (mechanics, hardware & software),
You keep the overview of priorities, technical dependencies, and product requirements,
You can keep up in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.