Are you a person who is continuously looking for improvements and do you have a passion to set up, repair and maintain high-tech buildings and operational processes? Currently we are building our core team and are looking for a Facility Engineer. In this role you will be responsible for maintenance and reparation of buildings and facilities.
In the role of Facility Engineer you are responsible for building and process related expansions and maintenance & repairs.
It is a broad role that includes amongst others:
Expansion [Overseeing and performing]:
• Responsible for design input and determining requirements
• Construction and installation of new systems such as:, HVAC, Nitrogen, process exhaust, compressed air, data, etc...
Maintenance and repair [overseeing and performing]:
• Perform and coordinate building maintenance, improvements, and repairs
• Maintain and monitor MEP conformity
0Employees, of which 1300 fulltime
0Annual growth over the last 20 years
0Average age of our employees
0The year Prodrive Technologies was founded
What we offer
- Perfect environment for people willing to take full responsibility in a project
- Unlimited growth opportunities and freedom in taking different roles in different projects
- We are open 24/7 and provide lunch, dinner and a company gym
- Young and dynamic culture
- Unlimited personal budget for training courses, classes or studies
- We keep management positions to a minimum, so there is virtually no hierarchy
- Create your future with your own personal development plan
- Tools and equipment such as an iPhone, iPad and laptop
- The flexibility to work wherever and how much you want
- Salary that grows with your performance
- Opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur in the company
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive
- 31 Holidays
- Money for retirement
- Distribution of profits
- We’ll take a look at your application as soon as possible.
- You will receive a link to Prodrive Technologies’ online aptitude test to see if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will set you up for a personal interview to ask you difficult questions about yourself. Afterwards, others will ask you some more difficult questions about your expertise. We will immediately decide if we will make you an offer after the interviews.
- When there’s enough time left, we will discuss employment conditions directly after the interviews.
- If you survived everything, only your signature stands between you and being a Prodriver.