Regional Sales Manager: Controls & Connectivity
As Regional Sales Manager you will be leading and driving new business development for our Controls & Connectivity program in Europe. You identify and seize opportunities, being the commercial expert and first contact for our controls & connectivity propositions in the region. You drive lead generation together with our marketing team, as well as cooperate with global sales manager, the engineering teams and program management to create proposals and close opportunities.
You are the business case owner for each opportunity and can engage in basic technical discussions with the customer. You build and maintain relations, visit and participate in relevant fairs and exhibitions, assess market opportunities and collect market information.
You will work closely with the program team to help understand the local market requirements and customers’ needs and determine the sales strategy and focus within your territory.
In our Control & Connectivity program, we provide technology solutions for controllers, I/O modules, HMIs, telematics gateways to customers in various industrial segments. Some examples of our applications are industrial compressors, marine engine control, agricultural machinery, HVAC control, forklift connectivity, and many more.
We pride ourselves on the ability to create customized and cost-effective control & connectivity solutions for our clients within short time-to-market by using our technology building blocks. These make us stand out from our competitors selling off the shelf supplies.
Some of the main responsibilities for this role include:
- Selling of our Controls & Connectivity products and solutions in Europe
- Creating and finding opportunities while working with the engineering team to perfect offers and manage customers & their expectations
- Conducting market intelligence and research to assist with guiding the direction of our company’s strategic decisions moving forward
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Proactively engaging with customers
- Guiding the sales from lead stage to project stage by working closely with internal stakeholders
- Approaching customers and executing your sales strategy
- Working closely with the Global Sales Manager and Product Line Manager to coordinate sales activities and engage with customers
- Aligning customers and stakeholders
- Whether it be through trade shows, social media, etc.
- Achieving Sales targets while focusing on quality over quantity
- Understanding customer needs & effectively providing the customer solutions with our products and services
申请 Regional Sales Manager: Controls & Connectivity
BSc, BEng or MSc in Electrical / Mechanical / Industrial Engineering, Industrial Automation, or any engineering-related degre
3+ years of technical and/or sales experience
Experience of business development and/or key account management would be a plus
Results & sales driven with a generic understanding of industrial controls & connectivity solutions
Experience with customers in Industrial OEM segments would be a plus
Strong communication skills, verbal and written
20% - 40% travel required (based on pre-COVID-19)
Language: English is a must, German and/or Dutch would be a strong plus