I am currently working on my graduation project for the master Mechanical Engineering. Within the TU/e department of Mechanical Engineering I am part of the group constructions and mechanisms, which focusses on the design of precision and high-speed machines. Prodrive has connections to this group and can therefore propose internship and graduation assignments to them. Since my childhood I have been interested in all kinds of technologies. Among those are mechanical and electrical engineering. The interaction between these two domains is interesting in particular. My graduation project at Prodrive suits my interests very well since I am able to design both a mechanism and the actuators that are part of a high-speed pick-and-place application. Not many companies offer these capabilities. The ultimate goal is to increase the placement rate of the machine by a factor three. Within Prodrive, Pim is my mentor. Together we have a weekly discussion. Through his experience and suggestions, I am able to learn about design for production and several other aspects regarding the design of precision machines, which I use to make improvements on my design.
Through his experience and suggestions, I am able to learn about design for production
The Prodrive Technologies Mindset
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
What we offer
- Perfect environment for people willing to take full responsibility in a project
- Unlimited growth opportunities and freedom in taking different roles in different projects
- We are open 24/7 and provide lunch, dinner and a company gym
- Young and dynamic culture
- Unlimited personal budget for training courses, classes or studies
- We keep management positions to a minimum, so there is virtually no hierarchy
- Create your future with your own personal development plan
- Tools and equipment such as an iPhone, and laptop
- The flexibility to work wherever and how much you want
- Salary that grows with your performance
- Opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur in the company
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive
- 33 vacation days
- Retirement plan
- Distribution of profits
- We’ll take a look at your application within 5 working days.
- You will receive a link to Prodrive Technologies’ online aptitude test to see if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will set you up for a personal interview to ask you difficult questions about yourself. Afterwards, others will ask you some more difficult questions about your expertise.
- If we want to make you an offer and there's enough time left, we will discuss employment conditions directly after the interviews.
- If you survived everything, only your signature stands between you and being a Prodriver.