When I joined Prodrive Technologies as an intern, I was expecting to work on Power Electronics topologies that I am very enthusiast about, but I got an offer on something relevant, but rather different. I was asked to work on the characterization of an IGBT power module that Prodrive Technologies wants to sell in the future. Basically, this means that I needed to do research on a datasheet feature of the IGBT which I used to take for granted in the past as a student.
Even though it wasn’t what I expected initially, it was an extremely interesting task where I learned a lot, gained important practical experience in the lab and felt that I truly had a significant responsibility even though I was an intern. I worked with many young (graduation students, interns) colleagues and my supervisor made me feel at home. The communication within Prodrive Technologies is easy, because we all have a nice phone and our office doors are always open.
I felt I truly had a significant responsibility as an intern
The Prodrive Technologies Mindset
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
What we offer
- Perfect environment for those eager to develop themselves and take full responsibility for a project.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development, along with the flexibility to explore diverse roles across various projects.
- Flexibility of a 24/7 work environment with provided lunch, dinner, and access to our company gym.
- A young and dynamic culture which stimulates innovative thinking and taking initiatives.
- Personal budget just for you to learn new things. Your growth is our priority.
- Personalized development plan to craft your future.
- You will receive essential tools if these are necessary to perform your job (i.e. iPhone and laptop).
- On-campus sports facilities enable you to incorporate exercise seamlessly into your work routine.
- A performance-driven salary that grows with your accomplishments.
- Unlock the opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur within the company.
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive Technologies.
- Work-life balance with at least 33 vacation days per year.
- Access a retirement plan.
- Your journey with us starts with a swift review of your application by one of our recruiters.
- In some cases, if we see a potential fit, you will receive an exclusive link to our online aptitude test to assess if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will schedule a personal interview not only to determine if your skills match the job, but also to see if there is a spark between you and Prodrive Technologies.
- To complete the application journey we will send you a suitable offer and once you sign, we can welcome you to the Prodrive Technologies family.