If you are enthusiastic about driving positive change and eager to shape the future of technology in a dynamic, international environment, we invite you to join our Research and Development team.
We are Prodrive Technologies
We are dedicated to creating meaningful technologies that make the world work. Through our innovative solutions, we contribute to building a future where everyone can thrive, resources are optimized, and connectivity brings people together.
About the role
We are seeking a dynamic Data Engineer to join our team at Prodrive. As a crucial member of our team, your day-to-day job, you may encounter technical issues within data engineering like exploring new data sources, mathematical challenges, or statistical problems. You will be instrumental in various aspects of data handling, from collection to visualization, aiming to accelerate data-driven decision-making processes within our organization.
Within the Advanced Analytics team, you can focus on the technical backend or the frontend applications/customer interaction, depending on your interest and competence. Due to the organizational culture, you are not fixed to either frontend or backend. You may switch to your preference over time. Furthermore, you choose your field of interest (supply chain, finance, product manufacturing). Lastly, we prefer to work on-site with the whole team, though working one day from home is not a problem at all.
- Engage in data collection, mining, preprocessing, analysis, and visualization to support data-driven decision-making.
- Address technical challenges in data engineering, such as exploring new data sources and solving mathematical or statistical problems.
- Collaborate with colleagues to share objective information through reports and other communication channels.
- Focus either on the technical backend or frontend applications/customer interaction based on interest and competence.
- Participate in the full development cycle of correct and efficient transformations, including reviewing new pull requests and writing test cases.
- Contribute to application development, gain field knowledge, and provide explanations/demos to customers when working on the frontend.
Apply as Data Engineer
BSc, BEng, MSc or PhD in Data Science, in Engineering or any quantitative or engineering field (econometrics, computer science, etc.)
Preferred: programming skills (either school, professional, or hobby projects. Show us!)
Eager to learn about the manufacturing processes and systems
Entrepreneurial spirit and drive to succeed
Competitive attitude and the need to constantly keep improving yourself
Strong communication skills