EV Charging - Customer Support Engineer
Do you want to be part of a world-class team building a new business unit within Prodrive Technologies? Do you want to help us shape E-mobility’s future, and are you willing to make a difference? Then you might be up for the job as our Customer Support Engineer!
We are Prodrive Technologies New Energies
We believe in an emission-free world by making the world electric. Our goal is to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by making the most reliable chargers available for everyone.
What is the Challenge?
Customers are demanding and as PTNE we should strive to deliver world-class customer support. As a Customer Support Engineer, you're the go-to person for all hardware and software-related needs. Your goal is to maintain jovial relationships with our clients.
Some key responsibilities belonging to the role:
- Build as part of the PTNE team the world-class customer relationship management department.
- Diagnose, identify, and troubleshoot customer technical problems to resolve system issues.
- Provide second-line customer support when issues occur in the field.
- Prioritizing customer queries and escalating serious technical issues to internal teams.
In practice, there will be many more responsibilities and opportunities. You will build a business together with your colleagues at PTNE. This requires you to be flexible and the willingness to work in a dynamic environment.
What We Offer
- Flexibility, trust, and freedom to take responsibility
- Unlimited budget for self-development
- Opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur in the company
- Profit share
- Salary that grows with your performance
- 100% paid pension plan
- A free lunch and dinner every day
- Company gym open 24/7 with yoga classes and spinning
- Overtime hours
Apply for the job, meet with us, and see for yourself what else we can offer!
Building together Prodrive Technologies New Energies contributes to a better world!
Apply as EV Charging - Customer Support Engineer
Bachelor/Master's degree with a technical background
Adaptable in a highly dynamic environment
You are an empathetic, technically skilled problem solver with a knack for digging to the root of problems and offering solutions
Experience in a (technical) customer-focused position