EV Charging - Embedded Software Engineer
Do you want to be part of a world-class, young, enthusiastic, and energetic team? Do you want to help us shape the future of e-mobility, and are you willing to make a difference? Then you might be up for the job as our Embedded Software Engineer for electric vehicle (EV) charging solutions!
We are Peblar by Prodrive Technologies
We believe in an emission-free world by making the world electric. Our goal is to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by making the most reliable chargers available for everyone.
What is the Challenge?
As an Embedded Software Engineer at Peblar, you will play a key role in developing and optimizing embedded software for our state-of-the-art EV chargers. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including (system) architects, hardware engineers, firmware developers, and product owners, to ensure the seamless integration of software into our EV charging systems.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Design, develop, test, and maintain embedded software for Peblar's EV chargers, ensuring high performance and reliability.
- Collaborate with system- and software architects to define requirements and specifications.
- Implement and optimize communication protocols for efficient charging and user interaction.
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging of embedded software to ensure functionality, robustness as well as compliance with industry standards.
- Work closely with firmware developers to integrate software with hardware components.
- Collaborate with product owner and UX designer on the development of user interfaces and software applications for EV charger management.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and advancements in embedded software development for EV charging systems.
Apply as EV Charging - Embedded Software Engineer
BSc, BEng, or MSc in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
Experience with embedded Linux OS.
Experience with interfaces such as UART, I2C, SPI, RS485, etc.
Experience with wireless interfaces such as RFID, NFC, WLAN, and LTE is a pre.
Experience with C++.
Affinity with electronics, such as microcontrollers, modems, and other communication interfaces.
Eagerness to learn and develop yourself in software development, understanding of hardware, and/or testing (e.g. unit testing, regression testing, functional testing, system testing).
Passion for contributing to the energy transition.