Work Preparation Engineer
If you are enthusiastic about driving positive change and eager to shape the future of technology in a dynamic, international environment, we invite you to join our Engineering team.
We are Prodrive Technologies
We are dedicated to creating meaningful technologies that make the world work. Through our innovative solutions, we contribute to building a future where everyone can thrive, resources are optimized, and connectivity brings people together.
About the role
We are searching for a skilled Work Preparation Engineer with experience in a production environment. Are you a person who has a hands-on mentality and is very critical towards yourself on how you can optimize your work?
Engineers are responsible for the innovation and developments of new products or services, or a new type of process. Using science, technology, or math to solve assembly problems and design machinery. You will create the work instructions, prepare the tooling, and review the prototypes on manufacturability. As Work Preparation Engineer we are expecting that you set up and maintain a part of the complex assembly flow in the factory for our products
- Assist in the design and build of tools and equipment.
- Ensure reliable equipment to guarantee the production manufacturing.
- Manage and assign resources as needed within the engineering team.
- Assist with the operation maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Practice and always comply with safety standards.
- Resolve systemic issues providing short, medium, and long-term solutions.
- Assist in the installation, maintenance, and general support of systems.
- Develop strategic plans to provide effective product development.
- Provide support for scoping of work tasks and budgets.
Apply as Work Preparation Engineer
MBO, BSc or BEng in Electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering, Industrial Engineering or Applied physics or a related technical education
(Preferably) Working in 2 shifts
Good communication skills
Authorized to work in the US (for Boston/Canton applications only)