If you are enthusiastic about driving positive change and eager to shape the future of technology in a dynamic, international environment, we invite you to join our Operations team.
We are Prodrive Technologies
We are dedicated to creating meaningful technologies that make the world work. Through our innovative solutions, we contribute to building a future where everyone can thrive, resources are optimized, and connectivity brings people together.
About the role
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Production Planner for one of our key departments.
In this role you are responsible for creating and optimizing a feasible and stable production plan for highly complex and innovative products. You will play a pivotal role in coordinating a key production department in our factory, ensuring the efficient and timely delivery of products. As a Production Planner you will directly be responsible for the logistical performance of our production floor while optimizing capacity planning, throughput times, efficiency and other logistical parameters.
- Develop and maintain production schedules for the production department to meet customer demand, while optimizing production output, inventory, and reliability (among others).
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, including demand planning, manufacturing, purchasing, and logistics, to ensure alignment across departments.
- Work closely with the production team to prioritize and allocate resources effectively, maximizing productivity and reliability.
- Proactively identify and address potential production planning issues, ensuring timely resolution to avoid disruptions.
- Analyze production planning data and collaborate with the team to identify areas for improvement and implement improvement actions.
申请 Production Planner
BSc, BEng or MSc degree.
Technical or logistical oriented (Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, etc.)
Result driven and analytically minded.
Competitive attitude and the need to constantly keep improving yourself.
Good time management, ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
Team player with strong communication skills (English is essential).
Able to manage expectations and resolve conflicting interests.
Eager to learn about the manufacturing processes and systems.
Experience in a similar position will be an advantage.