Bridging the gap between the Netherlands and Japan, that is what my job is all about. Even though we develop highly innovative and groundbreaking solutions, this gap still has to be bridged in order to portray the right image towards our Japanese customers and potential customers.
What motivates me in my work, is the combination of flexibility and ownership that I receive by the organization. Doing things is the way that I feel best. Analyzing the Japanese market, making decisions on where to focus on and where not. Deciding to exhibit on tradeshows and arranging those tradeshows. Visiting all these different places for a first encounter with new potential customers and aligning on the market status with my sales colleagues in the Netherlands. Really taking our footprint to Japan by establishing our local entity and office here. Doing this, and doing this in my own way, and every year looking back on the achieved results. That is what makes me tick.
As we keep growing in the Japanese market, we need new people joining our office in Tokyo (Toranomon). New bridge builders between the team in the Netherlands and our Japanese customers. People with good English and Japanese skills, and a passion for technology.
Doing things that really matter, having a real impact and seeing the results. This is what really drives me. In this way, Prodrive was a perfect fit for me.
Sales manager profile
Pros and cons
Flexible working hours
Responsibility & ownership
Young and enthusiastic colleagues
Variety of markets and products
Working together with crazy enthusiastic Dutch colleagues can be overwhelming at first.
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
- Perfect environment for people willing to take full responsibility in a project
- Unlimited growth opportunities and freedom in taking different roles in different projects
- Young and dynamic culture
- Unlimited personal budget for training courses, classes or studies
- We keep management positions to a minimum, so there is virtually no hierarchy
- We are open 24/7 and provide lunch, dinner and a company gym
- Create your future with your own personal development plan
- Tools and equipment such as an iPhone, iPad and laptop
- The flexibility to work wherever and how much you want
- Salary that grows with your performance
- Opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur in the company
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive
- Distribution of profits
- We’ll take a look at your application
- Aptitude test
- Employment conditions