Tools for plasma etching
Robert| Applied Physics
Since my started my study I have developed an interest in how electronic devices are made. Improving people’s lives is what I want to do with the knowledge I gained at the university. Here at Prodrive Technologies I have the opportunity to combine theoretical physics research with a clear application.
Developing a tool to improve the accuracy of plasma etching will lead to faster and better chip manufacturing, resulting in faster and cheaper microchips. To develop such a tool, the electrical properties of a plasma and wafer and their interaction have to be well understood.
Every week I get to work with a lot of electrical engineers. Because I am one of the few physicists, translating my knowledge to the electrically focused project is quite a challenge. However, this has as the result that I learn new things every day and broaden my horizon; I’m starting to feel like a real circuit expert.
Improving people’s lives is what I want to do
The Prodrive Technologies Mindset
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
0Employees, of which 1300 fulltime
0Annual growth over the last 20 years
0Average age of our employees
0The year Prodrive Technologies was founded
What we offer
- Perfect environment for people willing to take full responsibility in a project
- Unlimited growth opportunities and freedom in taking different roles in different projects
- We are open 24/7 and provide lunch, dinner and a company gym
- Young and dynamic culture
- We keep management positions to a minimum, so there is virtually no hierarchy
- Tools and equipment such as an iPhone, iPad and laptop
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive
- We’ll take a look at your application as soon as possible.
- You will receive a link to Prodrive Technologies’ online aptitude test to see if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will set you up for a personal interview to ask you difficult questions about yourself. Afterwards, others will ask you some more difficult questions about your expertise. We will immediately decide if we will make you an offer after the interviews.
- When there’s enough time left, we will discuss employment conditions directly after the interviews.
- If you survived everything, only your signature stands between you and being a Prodriver.