The transition from fossil fuel to renewable energy for vehicles is happening. The Power Conversion product line Vehicle Electrification is key in this transition, encompassing everything that is required to make vehicles move towards the future. From design and control of full electric HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) systems to high speed motors supporting fuel cell applications, we are committed to make it happen.
Every day is a completely different day at Prodrive Technologies. Depending on your agenda you can start whenever it suits you best! As a project manager you have a lot of contact with people during the day: engineers, purchasers, customers and so on. Achieving goals with your team in an environment where everything is possible makes project management a very stimulating role within Prodrive Technologies.
I have a background in mechanical engineering and currently I’m working on a product for an electric car with an 800V drive train. The customer of this product is one of the top three suppliers of all the big car manufacturers. Therefore, I’m involved in a lot of automotive processes. One of them is the validation process. This process has recently been finished for our first prototype, where we validate the product against several (extreme) tests. Apart from the technical activities, communication is a key element during the project to achieve goals together with the customer and the team. The combination of working with people and operating in an engineering environment such as Prodrive Technologies is what gives me energy!
The combination of working with people and engineering is what gives me energy
Project Manager profile
BSc, BEng, or MSc in Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronic, Industrial Engineering, or Physics.
Strong understanding of embedded computing systems and technologies.
Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Being decisive, a relationship-builder, and pragmatic.
Authorized to work in the US (for Boston/Canton Branch applicants only)
Pros and cons
Flexible working hours in combination with free lunch and dinner
Large amounts of responsibility from day one
Application of innovating technologies
Having most engineering disciplines in-house, and likewise for production
The Prodrive Technologies Mindset
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
What we offer
- Perfect environment for those eager to develop themselves and take full responsibility for a project.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development, along with the flexibility to explore diverse roles across various projects.
- A young and dynamic culture which stimulates innovative thinking and taking initiatives.
- Personal budget just for you to learn new things. Your growth is our priority.
- Flexibility of a 24/7 work environment with provided lunch, dinner, and access to our company gym.
- Personalized development plan to craft your future.
- You will receive essential tools if these are necessary to perform your job (i.e. iPhone and laptop).
- On-campus sports facilities enable you to incorporate exercise seamlessly into your work routine.
- A performance-driven salary that grows with your accomplishments.
- Unlock the opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur within the company.
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive Technologies.
- Work-life balance with at least 33 vacation days per year.
- Access a retirement plan.
- Your journey with us starts with a swift review of your application by one of our recruiters.
- In some cases, if we see a potential fit, you will receive an exclusive link to our online aptitude test to assess if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will schedule a personal interview not only to determine if your skills match the job, but also to see if there is a spark between you and Prodrive Technologies.
- To complete the application journey we will send you a suitable offer and once you sign, we can welcome you to the Prodrive Technologies family.