Loïc| Mechanical engineering
I am currently working on my graduation project for the master Mechanical Engineering. Within the TU/e department of Mechanical Engineering I am part of the group constructions and mechanisms, which focusses on the design of precision and high-speed machines. Prodrive has connections to this group and can therefore propose internship and graduation assignments to them. Since my childhood I have been interested in all kinds of technologies. Among those are mechanical and electrical engineering. The interaction between these two domains is interesting in particular. My graduation project at Prodrive suits my interests very well since I am able to design both a mechanism and the actuators that are part of a high-speed pick-and-place application. Not many companies offer these capabilities. The ultimate goal is to increase the placement rate of the machine by a factor three. Within Prodrive, Pim is my mentor. Together we have a weekly discussion. Through his experience and suggestions, I am able to learn about design for production and several other aspects regarding the design of precision machines, which I use to make improvements on my design.
Through his experience and suggestions, I am able to learn about design for production
The Prodrive Technologies Mindset
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
What we offer
- Perfect environment for those eager to develop themselves and take full responsibility for a project.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development, along with the flexibility to explore diverse roles across various projects.
- Flexibility of a 24/7 work environment with provided lunch, dinner, and access to our company gym.
- A young and dynamic culture which stimulates innovative thinking and taking initiatives.
- Personal budget just for you to learn new things. Your growth is our priority.
- Personalized development plan to craft your future.
- You will receive essential tools if these are necessary to perform your job (i.e. iPhone and laptop).
- On-campus sports facilities enable you to incorporate exercise seamlessly into your work routine.
- A performance-driven salary that grows with your accomplishments.
- Unlock the opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur within the company.
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive Technologies.
- Work-life balance with at least 33 vacation days per year.
- Access a retirement plan.
- Your journey with us starts with a swift review of your application by one of our recruiters.
- In some cases, if we see a potential fit, you will receive an exclusive link to our online aptitude test to assess if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will schedule a personal interview not only to determine if your skills match the job, but also to see if there is a spark between you and Prodrive Technologies.
- To complete the application journey we will send you a suitable offer and once you sign, we can welcome you to the Prodrive Technologies family.