Jeroen| Electrical engineering
I have always been interested in how all kinds of electronics and machinery work. Therefore I was very interested when given the opportunity to come to Prodrive Technologies to work on the development of active magnetic bearings. As it is a fairly new technology, most of my time is spent doing literature research on the topic, but since there are still a lot of gaps in the available research, it is necessary for me to break down the problem to its most basic elements. This has given me a lot of insight into not only this specific topic, but electromagnetics in general. This is largely aided by the fact that I am guided and surrounded by colleagues that are very experienced in this field. The flat hierarchy present at Prodrive Technologies makes it very easy to casually approach anyone for help. As such, I view my internship here as a very valuable experience from which I’ve learned a lot, and hope to learn even more in the future.
The flat hierarchy present at Prodrive Technologies makes it very easy to casually approach anyone for help
The Prodrive Technologies Mindset
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
0Employees, of which 1300 fulltime
0Annual growth over the last 20 years
0Average age of our employees
0The year Prodrive Technologies was founded
What we offer
- Perfect environment for people willing to take full responsibility in a project
- Unlimited growth opportunities and freedom in taking different roles in different projects
- We are open 24/7 and provide lunch, dinner and a company gym
- Young and dynamic culture
- We keep management positions to a minimum, so there is virtually no hierarchy
- Tools and equipment such as an iPhone, iPad and laptop
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive
- We’ll take a look at your application as soon as possible.
- You will receive a link to Prodrive Technologies’ online aptitude test to see if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will set you up for a personal interview to ask you difficult questions about yourself. Afterwards, others will ask you some more difficult questions about your expertise. We will immediately decide if we will make you an offer after the interviews.
- When there’s enough time left, we will discuss employment conditions directly after the interviews.
- If you survived everything, only your signature stands between you and being a Prodriver.