Colin| Software engineering
I’ve been programming since I was very young and at Prodrive Technologies I can really put my skills to use and create amazing applications. This way, I am making life more easy for several project teams. I am currently developing tools to assist in the development of new software. With the input of a big group of stakeholders I am making a tool to integrate source code with requirement traceability tools, such as Polarion.
This software creates an easy overview of what project requirements are implemented and where. I’m also automating the generation of test specifications and result documents to make quality assurance easier for both customers and development teams. Developers can define test cases directly in their code using one universal syntax that works in every programming language, this along with test reports can be used to generate a document in seconds.
My project can be difficult at times, but that’s part of the fun! Seeing and experiencing the process of software development from within a company has taught me a lot. Additionally, the atmosphere here is very open, from the first day I was treated like an equal and I can just walk into anyone’s office when I have a problem. If you are looking for an internship with a very open atmosphere, where you can develop innovative software and where you can learn a lot from frequent feedback, I would definitely recommend applying at Prodrive Technologies.
At Prodrive Technologies I can really put my skills to use and create amazing applications.
The Prodrive Technologies Mindset
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
0Employees, of which 1380 fulltime
0Annual growth over the last 20 years
0Average age of our employees
0The year Prodrive Technologies was founded
What we offer
- Perfect environment for people willing to take full responsibility in a project
- Unlimited growth opportunities and freedom in taking different roles in different projects
- We are open 24/7 and provide lunch, dinner and a company gym
- Young and dynamic culture
- Unlimited personal budget for training courses, classes or studies
- We keep management positions to a minimum, so there is virtually no hierarchy
- Create your future with your own personal development plan
- Tools and equipment such as an iPhone, iPad and laptop
- The flexibility to work wherever and how much you want
- Salary that grows with your performance
- Opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur in the company
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive
- 31 Holidays
- Money for retirement
- Distribution of profits
- We’ll take a look at your application as soon as possible.
- You will receive a link to Prodrive Technologies’ online aptitude test to see if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will set you up for a personal interview to ask you difficult questions about yourself. Afterwards, others will ask you some more difficult questions about your expertise. We will immediately decide if we will make you an offer after the interviews.
- When there’s enough time left, we will discuss employment conditions directly after the interviews.
- If you survived everything, only your signature stands between you and being a Prodriver.