Colin| Software engineering
I’ve been programming since I was very young and at Prodrive Technologies I can really put my skills to use and create amazing applications. This way, I am making life more easy for several project teams. I am currently developing tools to assist in the development of new software. With the input of a big group of stakeholders I am making a tool to integrate source code with requirement traceability tools, such as Polarion.
This software creates an easy overview of what project requirements are implemented and where. I’m also automating the generation of test specifications and result documents to make quality assurance easier for both customers and development teams. Developers can define test cases directly in their code using one universal syntax that works in every programming language, this along with test reports can be used to generate a document in seconds.
My project can be difficult at times, but that’s part of the fun! Seeing and experiencing the process of software development from within a company has taught me a lot. Additionally, the atmosphere here is very open, from the first day I was treated like an equal and I can just walk into anyone’s office when I have a problem. If you are looking for an internship with a very open atmosphere, where you can develop innovative software and where you can learn a lot from frequent feedback, I would definitely recommend applying at Prodrive Technologies.
At Prodrive Technologies I can really put my skills to use and create amazing applications.
The Prodrive Technologies Mindset
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
What we offer
- Perfect environment for those eager to develop themselves and take full responsibility for a project.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development, along with the flexibility to explore diverse roles across various projects.
- Flexibility of a 24/7 work environment with provided lunch, dinner, and access to our company gym.
- A young and dynamic culture which stimulates innovative thinking and taking initiatives.
- Personal budget just for you to learn new things. Your growth is our priority.
- Personalized development plan to craft your future.
- You will receive essential tools if these are necessary to perform your job (i.e. iPhone and laptop).
- On-campus sports facilities enable you to incorporate exercise seamlessly into your work routine.
- A performance-driven salary that grows with your accomplishments.
- Unlock the opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur within the company.
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive Technologies.
- Work-life balance with at least 33 vacation days per year.
- Access a retirement plan.
- Your journey with us starts with a swift review of your application by one of our recruiters.
- In some cases, if we see a potential fit, you will receive an exclusive link to our online aptitude test to assess if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will schedule a personal interview not only to determine if your skills match the job, but also to see if there is a spark between you and Prodrive Technologies.
- To complete the application journey we will send you a suitable offer and once you sign, we can welcome you to the Prodrive Technologies family.