As a Logistics Trainee my focus is directed towards improving the process of logistics within the warehouse of Prodrive Technologies.
While researching the logistics process, I inspect the process as a whole and prioritize which bottlenecks are worth improving. Changing this process demands a very in-depth analysis and knowledge of the whole process and the steps within. For that reason, I ask for input of not only the people responsible for a certain department or process step, but also the support engineers and the process engineers that are involved. This requires that my communication towards all stakeholders is clear and complete.
To increase my knowledge as much as possible, I am constantly checking for new improvements that could be implemented in logistics and I offer the responsible my expertise and input. Before finalizing the improvement, I make sure to review and discuss the changes with all stakeholders.
Changing this process demands a very in-depth analysis and knowledge of the whole process
The Prodrive Technologies Mindset
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
0Employees, of which 1380 fulltime
0Annual growth over the last 20 years
0Average age of our employees
0The year Prodrive Technologies was founded
What we offer
- Perfect environment for people willing to take full responsibility in a project
- Unlimited growth opportunities and freedom in taking different roles in different projects
- We are open 24/7 and provide lunch, dinner and a company gym
- Young and dynamic culture
- Unlimited personal budget for training courses, classes or studies
- We keep management positions to a minimum, so there is virtually no hierarchy
- Create your future with your own personal development plan
- Tools and equipment such as an iPhone, iPad and laptop
- The flexibility to work wherever and how much you want
- Salary that grows with your performance
- Opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur in the company
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive
- 31 Holidays
- Money for retirement
- Distribution of profits
- We’ll take a look at your application as soon as possible.
- You will receive a link to Prodrive Technologies’ online aptitude test to see if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will set you up for a personal interview to ask you difficult questions about yourself. Afterwards, others will ask you some more difficult questions about your expertise. We will immediately decide if we will make you an offer after the interviews.
- When there’s enough time left, we will discuss employment conditions directly after the interviews.
- If you survived everything, only your signature stands between you and being a Prodriver.