Richard| Electrical engineering
At Avans we learned how to etch our PCB designs and as I was inspired by the process and decided to learn more about it. When we learned about EMC and EMI and their big role in PCB design, I came to realize that a PCB is more than just placing components in a logical place. For this reason, I am designing PCB’s during my internship at Prodrive Technologies. Prodrive Technologies gave me the opportunity to learn more about the entire PCB design and all processes involved to designing a product. I enjoy that despite being challenged by mechanical design and production limitations, I still manage to make everything fit together. I like the way of communication at Prodrive Technologies; it is very direct and clear. If you are not sure about a design choice, you just ask one of your colleagues to have a look at your design and they will review it to make it more awesome!
If you are not sure about a design choice, you just ask one of your colleagues to have a look at your design and they will review it to make it more awesome!
The Prodrive Technologies Mindset
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
0Employees, of which 1300 fulltime
0Annual growth over the last 20 years
0Average age of our employees
0The year Prodrive Technologies was founded
What we offer
- Perfect environment for people willing to take full responsibility in a project
- Unlimited growth opportunities and freedom in taking different roles in different projects
- We are open 24/7 and provide lunch, dinner and a company gym
- Young and dynamic culture
- We keep management positions to a minimum, so there is virtually no hierarchy
- Tools and equipment such as an iPhone, iPad and laptop
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive
- We’ll take a look at your application as soon as possible.
- You will receive a link to Prodrive Technologies’ online aptitude test to see if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will set you up for a personal interview to ask you difficult questions about yourself. Afterwards, others will ask you some more difficult questions about your expertise. We will immediately decide if we will make you an offer after the interviews.
- When there’s enough time left, we will discuss employment conditions directly after the interviews.
- If you survived everything, only your signature stands between you and being a Prodriver.