Prodrive Business Software
Matei| Software engineering
On a day-to-day basis, I’m tasked with figuring out the ins and outs of big and intricate programs and then update their code. While I don’t have a passion in particular for the system I’m working on, I do enjoy anything that has to do with back-end programming! Every morning, I load my current project and start looking through the code to see what might be related to my current task. I definitely need to have a hands-on approach to learning for this, as there’s no tutorial explaining how everything works. Instead I have to learn by making changes and seeing what sticks. When I inevitably get stuck on an error or a bug, I find it easy to approach my colleagues for guidance, as everyone is willing to lend a hand if you ask them. This also leads to a pleasant and friendly atmosphere in the office.
Everyone is willing to lend a hand if you ask them
The Prodrive Technologies Mindset
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
0Employees, of which 1300 fulltime
0Annual growth over the last 20 years
0Average age of our employees
0The year Prodrive Technologies was founded
What we offer
- Perfect environment for people willing to take full responsibility in a project
- Unlimited growth opportunities and freedom in taking different roles in different projects
- We are open 24/7 and provide lunch, dinner and a company gym
- Young and dynamic culture
- We keep management positions to a minimum, so there is virtually no hierarchy
- Tools and equipment such as an iPhone, iPad and laptop
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive
- We’ll take a look at your application as soon as possible.
- You will receive a link to Prodrive Technologies’ online aptitude test to see if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will set you up for a personal interview to ask you difficult questions about yourself. Afterwards, others will ask you some more difficult questions about your expertise. We will immediately decide if we will make you an offer after the interviews.
- When there’s enough time left, we will discuss employment conditions directly after the interviews.
- If you survived everything, only your signature stands between you and being a Prodriver.