Smart charging of a logistic robot
Valeri| Software engineering
As I have always been interested in robotics, industrial automation and smart algorithm development, I was searching for such an assignment in a project that is actively developing and using the latest and greatest hardware and techniques. Luckily, I found this at Prodrive Technologies. The achievements I need accomplish to fulfill my internship assignment are to design, develop, integrate, test and evaluate a smart charging algorithm that manages the charging of a set of automated guided vehicles meant to operate continuously in a production facility. I actively work with the project team which is a set of great software and electrical engineers. Together, we discuss the progress of the project, active issues, future features and work together to be able to design the best possible product to automate our production facility.
I actively work with the project team which is a set of great software and electrical engineers
The Prodrive Technologies Mindset
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
0Employees, of which 1300 fulltime
0Annual growth over the last 20 years
0Average age of our employees
0The year Prodrive Technologies was founded
What we offer
- Perfect environment for people willing to take full responsibility in a project
- Unlimited growth opportunities and freedom in taking different roles in different projects
- We are open 24/7 and provide lunch, dinner and a company gym
- Young and dynamic culture
- We keep management positions to a minimum, so there is virtually no hierarchy
- Tools and equipment such as an iPhone, iPad and laptop
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive
- We’ll take a look at your application as soon as possible.
- You will receive a link to Prodrive Technologies’ online aptitude test to see if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will set you up for a personal interview to ask you difficult questions about yourself. Afterwards, others will ask you some more difficult questions about your expertise. We will immediately decide if we will make you an offer after the interviews.
- When there’s enough time left, we will discuss employment conditions directly after the interviews.
- If you survived everything, only your signature stands between you and being a Prodriver.