I have many interests, so during my internship interview I asked to get in touch with as many different projects as possible. Therefore, at my job interview I was introduced to the department of Test and Validation.
This department tests and qualifies all products within Prodrive Technologies. Therefore, I would have to research the DUT (Device Under Test), implement the test (C++) and qualify the test. My internship assignment specifically is to elaborate on an already existing test. The challenge here is that the old test needs to be adapted to work for a new product version supplied by our customer. I had to research both product versions, find out what exactly to change in the test and do the implementation accordingly. The process was a lot like as projects at school, but then I could implement it in real life.
The process was a lot like as projects at school, but then I could implement it in real life
The Prodrive Technologies Mindset
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
What we offer
- Perfect environment for people willing to take full responsibility in a project
- Unlimited growth opportunities and freedom in taking different roles in different projects
- We are open 24/7 and provide lunch, dinner and a company gym
- Young and dynamic culture
- Unlimited personal budget for training courses, classes or studies
- We keep management positions to a minimum, so there is virtually no hierarchy
- Create your future with your own personal development plan
- Tools and equipment such as an iPhone, and laptop
- The flexibility to work wherever and how much you want
- Salary that grows with your performance
- Opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur in the company
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive
- 33 vacation days
- Retirement plan
- Distribution of profits
- We’ll take a look at your application within 5 working days.
- You will receive a link to Prodrive Technologies’ online aptitude test to see if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will set you up for a personal interview to ask you difficult questions about yourself. Afterwards, others will ask you some more difficult questions about your expertise.
- If we want to make you an offer and there's enough time left, we will discuss employment conditions directly after the interviews.
- If you survived everything, only your signature stands between you and being a Prodriver.