I have many interests, so during my internship interview I asked to get in touch with as many different projects as possible. Therefore, at my job interview I was introduced to the department of Test and Validation.
This department tests and qualifies all products within Prodrive Technologies. Therefore, I would have to research the DUT (Device Under Test), implement the test (C++) and qualify the test. My internship assignment specifically is to elaborate on an already existing test. The challenge here is that the old test needs to be adapted to work for a new product version supplied by our customer. I had to research both product versions, find out what exactly to change in the test and do the implementation accordingly. The process was a lot like as projects at school, but then I could implement it in real life.
The process was a lot like as projects at school, but then I could implement it in real life
The Prodrive Technologies Mindset
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
What we offer
- Perfect environment for those eager to develop themselves and take full responsibility for a project.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development, along with the flexibility to explore diverse roles across various projects.
- Flexibility of a 24/7 work environment with provided lunch, dinner, and access to our company gym.
- A young and dynamic culture which stimulates innovative thinking and taking initiatives.
- Personal budget just for you to learn new things. Your growth is our priority.
- Personalized development plan to craft your future.
- You will receive essential tools if these are necessary to perform your job (i.e. iPhone and laptop).
- On-campus sports facilities enable you to incorporate exercise seamlessly into your work routine.
- A performance-driven salary that grows with your accomplishments.
- Unlock the opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur within the company.
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive Technologies.
- Work-life balance with at least 33 vacation days per year.
- Access a retirement plan.
- Your journey with us starts with a swift review of your application by one of our recruiters.
- In some cases, if we see a potential fit, you will receive an exclusive link to our online aptitude test to assess if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will schedule a personal interview not only to determine if your skills match the job, but also to see if there is a spark between you and Prodrive Technologies.
- To complete the application journey we will send you a suitable offer and once you sign, we can welcome you to the Prodrive Technologies family.