Dimitrios| Electrical engineering
When I joined Prodrive Technologies as an intern, I was expecting to work on Power Electronics topologies that I am very enthusiast about, but I got an offer on something relevant, but rather different. I was asked to work on the characterization of an IGBT power module that Prodrive Technologies wants to sell in the future. Basically, this means that I needed to do research on a datasheet feature of the IGBT which I used to take for granted in the past as a student.
Even though it wasn’t what I expected initially, it was an extremely interesting task where I learned a lot, gained important practical experience in the lab and felt that I truly had a significant responsibility even though I was an intern. I worked with many young (graduation students, interns) colleagues and my supervisor made me feel at home. The communication within Prodrive Technologies is easy, because we all have a nice phone and our office doors are always open.
I felt I truly had a significant responsibility as an intern
The Prodrive Technologies Mindset
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
What we offer
- Perfect environment for people willing to take full responsibility in a project
- Unlimited growth opportunities and freedom in taking different roles in different projects
- We are open 24/7 and provide lunch, dinner and a company gym
- Young and dynamic culture
- Unlimited personal budget for training courses, classes or studies
- We keep management positions to a minimum, so there is virtually no hierarchy
- Create your future with your own personal development plan
- Tools and equipment such as an iPhone, iPad and laptop
- The flexibility to work wherever and how much you want
- Salary that grows with your performance
- Opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur in the company
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive
- 31 Holidays
- Money for retirement
- Distribution of profits
- We’ll take a look at your application as soon as possible.
- You will receive a link to Prodrive Technologies’ online aptitude test to see if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will set you up for a personal interview to ask you difficult questions about yourself. Afterwards, others will ask you some more difficult questions about your expertise. We will immediately decide if we will make you an offer after the interviews.
- When there’s enough time left, we will discuss employment conditions directly after the interviews.
- If you survived everything, only your signature stands between you and being a Prodriver.