As an Account Manager you are responsible for the growth and satisfaction of key customers within an industry (Industrial, Medical, Automotive and/ or Infra & Energy) while keeping the internal goals in mind (profit optimization, productivity and technology). To do this you stay in close contact with key customers and colleagues, like Planners, Quality engineers, PLC managers, Project Managers and Purchase Engineers. In this way you make sure you are always up to date about the customers’ requirements and you fulfill the long-term supply agreement between Prodrive and the customer. In the mean time you keep track and achieve the Prodrive business objectives (short and long term). As an Account Manager you work with large multinationals to make a step forward in the technology of today. Since you are dealing with many different disciplines and technologies you will develop yourself at an unknown speed.
- BSc, BEng or MSc Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- Master the English language, Dutch is a plus
- Communicative, proactive and enterprising
- Experience is not required, affinity with commerce and technology is
The Prodrive Technologies Mindset
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
0Employees, of which 1300 fulltime
0Annual growth over the last 20 years
0Average age of our employees
0The year Prodrive Technologies was founded
What we offer
- Perfect environment for people willing to take full responsibility in a project
- Unlimited growth opportunities and freedom in taking different roles in different projects
- We are open 24/7 and provide lunch, dinner and a company gym
- Young and dynamic culture
- Unlimited personal budget for training courses, classes or studies
- We keep management positions to a minimum, so there is virtually no hierarchy
- Create your future with your own personal development plan
- Tools and equipment such as an iPhone, iPad and laptop
- The flexibility to work wherever and how much you want
- Salary that grows with your performance
- Opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur in the company
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive
- 31 Holidays
- Money for retirement
- Distribution of profits
- We’ll take a look at your application as soon as possible.
- You will receive a link to Prodrive Technologies’ online aptitude test to see if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will set you up for a personal interview to ask you difficult questions about yourself. Afterwards, others will ask you some more difficult questions about your expertise. We will immediately decide if we will make you an offer after the interviews.
- When there’s enough time left, we will discuss employment conditions directly after the interviews.
- If you survived everything, only your signature stands between you and being a Prodriver.