Business development manager
The Netherlands - Eindhoven |
Business development manager
As a Business development manager, you are commercially responsible for either a particular market (Industrial, Medical, Automotive, Infra & Energy) or for a particular technology program (High End Computing, Power Conversion, Motion & Mechatronics, Industrial Automation, Vision & Sensing). You identify and seize opportunities, being the commercial expert and first contact for this market segment or technology program. However, you cooperate within a multi-disciplinary team to close the opportunities for the company. You are the business case owner and discuss on a technical level with the customer. You are responsible for approaching new customers and generation of leads, the creation of proposals, negotiate contracts, build and maintain relations, visit and participate relevant fairs and exhibitions, assess market opportunities and collect market information.
- BSc, BEng or MSc Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering
- Master the English language, Dutch is a plus
- Communicative, proactive and enterprising
- Experience in sales is not required, affinity with commerce and technology is
The Prodrive Technologies Mindset
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
0Employees, of which 1300 fulltime
0Annual growth over the last 20 years
0Average age of our employees
0The year Prodrive Technologies was founded
What we offer
- Perfect environment for people willing to take full responsibility in a project
- Unlimited growth opportunities and freedom in taking different roles in different projects
- We are open 24/7 and provide lunch, dinner and a company gym
- Young and dynamic culture
- Unlimited personal budget for training courses, classes or studies
- We keep management positions to a minimum, so there is virtually no hierarchy
- Create your future with your own personal development plan
- Tools and equipment such as an iPhone, iPad and laptop
- The flexibility to work wherever and how much you want
- Salary that grows with your performance
- Opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur in the company
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive
- 31 Holidays
- Money for retirement
- Distribution of profits
- We’ll take a look at your application as soon as possible.
- You will receive a link to Prodrive Technologies’ online aptitude test to see if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will set you up for a personal interview to ask you difficult questions about yourself. Afterwards, others will ask you some more difficult questions about your expertise. We will immediately decide if we will make you an offer after the interviews.
- When there’s enough time left, we will discuss employment conditions directly after the interviews.
- If you survived everything, only your signature stands between you and being a Prodriver.