In order to sustain the position of Prodrive Technologies and support the internationalization of our business a sound control on our compliance is of interest. In this role you will act as a liaison between external regulatory, legal, and other requirements relevant to the business of Prodrive Technologies and the internal programs, projects, and life cycle management activities that support our customers.
You are identifying relevant requirements, translating them to meaningful methods of fulfilling these, inspiring, educating, and motivating internal stakeholders to attain a sound level of compliance.
• Identification of relevant regulatory, legal, standard, and other requirements relevant to the Prodrive Technologies business model, products, services, and business processes.
• Translation and periodic compliance evaluation of relevant requirements.
• Actively seeking interaction with internal stakeholders and motivate and align them to meet requirements and expectations.
• Internally monitoring, and auditing products, processes and procedures relevant to the defined requirements.
• Supporting and motivating internal business process owners and representatives accordingly to meet relevant requirements.
• Keep track of the product portfolio and the status of compliance as it relates to the markets, locations of production, and customers
• Able to work via global and local standards
Apply as Compliance officer
- • Bachelor or Master in quality, legal or engineering
- • Ability to motivate and convince people
- • Team player that is able to act independently
- • Globally oriented and interest in law, regulations and industry standards
- • Strong communicator
- • Pragmatic
- • Analytic and critical
- • Able to translate complex requirements to simple means of implementation