Sourcing Project Manager
If you are enthusiastic about driving positive change and eager to shape the future of technology in a dynamic, international environment, we invite you to join our Sourcing team.
We are Prodrive Technologies
We are dedicated to creating meaningful technologies that make the world work. Through our innovative solutions, we contribute to building a future where everyone can thrive, resources are optimized, and connectivity brings people together.
About the role
As a Sourcing Project Manager, you are responsible for managing projects within the global Sourcing organization in close cooperation with one of the Prodrive BU’s. Our projects are typically highly complex with innovative technologies for unique customer applications.
Together with the Sourcing managers you drive, based on business priorities and Sourcing strategies, the project execution in the supply chain. You will drive commercial optimization whilst meeting the highest technical levels and minimizing risks on quality and timeliness. We’re looking for seasoned Sourcing Project Managers who can make a difference in our organization.
- Define plan and planning for the Sourcing related activities in NPI and outsourcing projects.
- Be the link between Programs, Sourcing, and supply base.
- Identify gaps and constraints in the supply base in the early phase of projects and act on solving them timely.
- Translate commercial product targets into negotiation targets for the Sourcing categories.
- Participate in the bidding process for new business as a Sourcing representative.
- Drive meeting commercial targets.
- Drive meeting program and project planning.
- Drive meeting technical requirements at suppliers.
- Drive meeting capacity requirements.
- Acts as a coach/mentor to Sourcing colleagues and R&D colleagues in complex project situations.
- Be energized by successful projects and know how to win!
Apply as Sourcing Project Manager
BSc, BEng or MSc degree, technical or business-oriented
Team player with strong communication skills (English is essential)
Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills, up to executive level
Internal and supplier relationship management proficiency, able to demand strongly in a constructive manner
Entrepreneurial combined with a win-win attitude
Able to obtain buy-in from internal (executive) stakeholders