To achieve our goals in creating meaningful technologies that make the world work, we need the best facilities. We try to maintain these in-house as much as possible where certification allows. This means that we are able to maintain a complete plant consisting of buildings, EMC spaces and much more. We achieve this with a varied team in which people with both an electrical and mechanical background come into their own. As we continue to grow, the variation in work will only increase.
Today is the day and I am looking forward to it; a brand-new machine is arriving; this is something I planned a few weeks ago already. In preparation of this arrival, all electrical and cooling connections have already been created. Once the machine is here, I will make sure that the it is placed in the designated area under the correct circumstances and that it can get started up immediately.
I welcome the workers from the transport-company that are delivering the machine and we start making preparations to move the machine to the fifth floor via a crane. Near the end of the day, the machine is in place, and I am finishing up on the connections.
Just before ending my day I receive a call from a colleague, his workstation lost power and he needs my help. I head in his direction and solve the problem. Satisfied that I helped my colleague, I now head for home.
So what will the day look like tomorrow? You never really know within the facility department, but that is what keeps this job interesting and keeps me motivated!
Always do things that make you happy
Pros and cons
Within Prodrive, everyone is a motivated as yourself, everyone has "the drive for success"
There is flexibility within Prodrive and within the facility team
Every day is different; I love the variety of my job
The Prodrive Technologies Mindset
You don’t just go to work, you feel responsible for your project
You decide when, where and how much you want to work
You like to think about manufacturability when designing
You don’t sit and wait, you have a hands-on mentality
What we offer
- Perfect environment for people willing to take full responsibility in a project
- Unlimited growth opportunities and freedom in taking different roles in different projects
- Young and dynamic culture
- Unlimited personal budget for training courses, classes or studies
- We are open 24/7 and provide lunch, dinner and a company gym
- We keep management positions to a minimum, so there is virtually no hierarchy
- Create your future with your own personal development plan
- Tools and equipment such as an iPhone, iPad and laptop
- The flexibility to work wherever and how much you want
- Salary that grows with your performance
- Opportunity to become a shareholder and entrepreneur in the company
- Travel allowance based on the days you are actually at Prodrive
- 31 Holidays
- Money for retirement
- Distribution of profits
- We’ll take a look at your application as soon as possible.
- You will receive a link to Prodrive Technologies’ online aptitude test to see if you’re up for the challenge.
- We will set you up for a personal interview to ask you difficult questions about yourself. Afterwards, others will ask you some more difficult questions about your expertise. We will immediately decide if we will make you an offer after the interviews.
- When there’s enough time left, we will discuss employment conditions directly after the interviews.
- If you survived everything, only your signature stands between you and being a Prodriver.